INTERPRETATIONS AND DEFINITIONS
Words whose initial letter appears in a capital letter have defined meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) means Latin Media Corp, 8725 NW 18th Terrace Suite 405, Doral, FL 33172.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals hired by Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on Company’s behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Latin Media Corp accessible from www.latinmediacorp.net
You means the natural person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such natural person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
– PERSONAL INFORMATION
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Usage data
– USAGE DATA
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as the internet protocol address (for example, IP address) of your device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique identifier, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service on or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGY AND COOKIES
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes indicated below:
Necessary / essential cookies:
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Cookies Acceptance Notice
- Type: Persistent cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent cookies
- Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and realization of the purchase contract of the products, articles or services that You have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informational communications related to functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Manage your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Data we maintain about our users of the Service is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We will share your information in the following cases:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of Our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or when we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to delete or request that we assist you in deleting the Personal Data we have collected about you.
Our Service may offer You the ability to delete certain information about You from the Service.
You can update, modify or delete your information at any time by accessing your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correction, or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information where we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the general public.
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org